1. My mother-in-law treated my mom and me to a girls night making evergreen centerpieces to adorn our homes for Christmas. We had a wonderful time and came home with beautiful centerpieces.
2. When I arrived home from indoor playgroup this morning I found one of my spruce top pots had fallen over either by the encouragement of the wind or a clumsy door to door solicitor who papered my door. Either way, I know what I will be doing during nap time tomorrow.
3. The 14 (!!!) sampler packs of Adagio Tea that I ordered through Ebates (YAY for 6% cash back!) arrived in the mail today. I have been reading Kath gush about these teas for way too long and knew that I needed to try them.
4. I sampled the Christmas Tea prior to my Supreme 90 Day Chest/Back workout this afternoon. It tasted just like Bachman’s smells this time of year. I am in LOVE! Please note the close up photos below to see the flavors that I will be sampling.
5. I have made it through most of the Supreme 90 Day workout DVDs and am really enjoying myself. I feel challenged, sore and energized. I do not dread working out and love how the DVDs emphasize lifting heavy, pushing yourself hard and getting done in a minimal amount of time. This system is perfect for the way I like to workout.
6. We are going to Allan’s work holiday party tonight and I am still a little unsure of what I am going to wear. I am writing this blog post in an effort to put off actually finding an outfit and getting ready the rest of the way.
7. Before the holiday party (see #6), we are going to enjoy a romantic picnic in the Crystal Court of the IDS Center. I will be serving salads topped with carrot, avocado, sweet potatoes and roasted chickpeas drizzled with homemade balsamic vinaigrette. For dessert we will be enjoying this…
8. A delicious candy from my sweet friend, Renea. 🙂
9. Matthew just woke up from his nap, so it’s now time to stop procrastinating.
10. Enjoy your evening!