Yes, my hair looks short in the above picture. No, I did not cut it – it’s just the way it is laying on my shoulders. It’s still long. However, it looks really cute like this… should I cut it? Allan, that question is not directed at you. 😉
1. God is doing amazing work in my heart and my life. He is showing me his love, his will for my life and intended blessings for my family. I am listening.
2. I love being home with Matthew every day. Yes, we still have work to do, but we both love our time together.
3. Our family is in a season of transition (see #1). God is asking a lot of us and we are preparing our lives to follow God’s lead.
4. Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
5. I love the library. I now have a stack of workout DVDs to try and Matthew has a ton of new books to read.
6. Lunch dates.
8. Only a couple more days until we add gluten back into our diets. Pray for us.
9. Green & Black’s 85% dark chocolate. ’nuff said.
10. My supportive family and friends who fill my life with love.
On Friday night, Allan and I saw the movie, Courageous, which we both loved. After the movie was finished one of the men in the theatre stood up and invited all of the men to join him in prayer. A group of 30 men joined hands as the song Courageous by Casting Crowns began to play with the movie credits. The cold theatre became hot. The voices of the men praying were the perfect accompaniment to the beating song. Even though I could not hear what the men were saying, I could feel the Holy Spirit moving through their prayers. It was truly an awe inspiring experience. We were moved. I cried. Strangers prayed for one another. Embraced. And left uplifted and inspired by God.
But as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15
If you have not heard it yet, the following is the music video for the song Courageous by Casting Crowns.
This is a short video by Mark Hall of Casting Crowns, the lead singer and songwriter, talking about the song, Courageous.