Maria Makes Muffins is almost a month old! Prior to starting MMM, I was casually blogging over at Simply Clean; however, after Allan’s injury, I lost my blogging mojo. Deep down I knew that I was happier when I was blogging, sharing my ideas and getting inspiration from others. So, I knew that when I began MMM I needed to make a commitment to myself and my readers to stick to it and post every day.
When I first started I had so many ideas that I just wanted to get out, so there has been a sort of randomness about my posts. I have so much information in my head that I want to share with you. 🙂 I am starting to get into my blogging groove and want to tighten my focus. Let’s get at the heart of clean eating!
This is where I need your help. I want to know what YOU want to read about. I have a lot to offer in the form of clean eating clarification, meal plans, lifestyle, etc. But all of that is null if you aren’t interested in reading about it.
Here are some of the post ideas that I have in my head, please let me know if any of these sound interesting or if you have ideas of your own. I am all ears!
- Food Journal – would you like to hear about what both Matthew and I eat every day? Just me? Just Matthew?
- A day in the life – what exactly do Matthew and I do all day?
- Recipes – What type of recipes are you interested in? Quick, easy, snacks, breakfast, lunch, dinner, gourmet, kid-friendly?
- Clean eating tips and tricks – food prep, what to buy, what to avoid, dirty ingredients lists, new foods to try, organization ideas, fridge/pantry tours, protein powders, food checklist, food journal worksheets, etc.
- Eating clean on a budget – how do we survive on one paycheck while eating clean and sustainably?
- Green home – green cleaning products, household items, etc?
- Green beauty – avoiding chemicals in your beauty routing, from bath products to cosmetics and every in between.
- How to start eating clean – cleaning out your cupboards and fridge, building a clean pantry, easy recipes to try, etc.
- Eating clean and weight loss – how I eat to loose weight.
- Fitness – weight lifting, HIIT, biking, yoga, etc.
Thanks again for your input, I really appreciate it.
Check back later tonight for a new recipe and my very first giveaway!